This Week’s Work
* Layout for the Scroll of Heroes
* Sketches for North rolling in
* Scroll of Exalts redlining
* Weekly Exalted errata
* Possibly a Scroll of Heroes proofVampire
∗ Some Danse Macabre drafts coming in
* Ancient Bloodlines- Layout.
* Wicked Dead
* Danse Macabre ADWorld of Darkness
* Geist- Cover work.
* Trying to get Dawn to Press
* Trying to get Tarot to press
* Geist art notes and to editsVampire: The Eternal Struggle
* Vtes Ebony KingdomAlternative Publishing
* Getting Collection of Horrors to production
* Redline pre-generated PC groups
* Get SAS support kit to production
* Get Blood Drive to edits
* Disease of an Evil Conscience SASMeeting Notes:
It snowed for the first time this winter here in Atlanta, and therefore the entire city has lost its damned mind. There are reports of “black ice
” on the roads, which prompts John and Brian to question why we tolerate ice racism. Brian’s power went out in the middle of the night, making his bedroom even colder than our conference room. The parking lot is covered in ice as well, which has claimed at least one person today (sadly, it’s Brian again). Ethan and Aileen’s mountain retreat has turned to a deluge of ice, snow, rain and mud. Craig simply zips up his Boba Fett hoodie and shivers next to Jess in her Princess Leia Endor Forest sweater while Aaron and Chad talk about trying not to wipe out everyone’s car while parking. We trade horror stories of driving in the ice and snow, but as I’m from Ohio, I find some of the claims of “snowpocalypse” to be suspicious. However, there is the French Toast Alert System
We talk a bit about the upcoming forums and blogs (which hopefully will be live by the time you read this). This’ll be the last Monday Meeting post you’ll see directly on the whitewolf_lj
, but we’re not leaving you empty handed. ALL of our blogs will go via the magic of RSS syndication to this new community, ww_blogs
. We’ll try to keep an eye on comments there as much as we can.
We also talk about New Wave Requiem
, which hit number one on DriveThruRPG.com within 24 hours of release and has stayed there since Thursday. This leads to a debate between parachute pants and Hammer pants
. John wants to find a way to do Exalted in the 80s now to make the ultimate sales win.Today’s Reason to Drink:
On March 2, 1807, the U.S. Congress passed an act to "prohibit the importation of slaves into any port or place within the jurisdiction of the United States... from any foreign kingdom, place, or country."