This Week's Work
* Art is starting to come in for the Scroll of Heroes.
* Starting to see sketches already for the North book.
* Alchemicals development
* Weekly errata.
* Ancient Mysteries- done.
* Ancient Bloodlines- Layout.
* Development and ADing ongoing on The Danse Macabre.
World of Darkness
* Signs of the Moon AD
* Mage Tarot
* Swords at Dawn
* Proofing New Wave Requiem
* Proofing Under the Skin
* Hiring writers for Goblin Markets
* Testament of Longinus
* Redlining pre-generated PC groups
* Redlining Wolfsheim
Meeting Notes: There’s a Camarilla convention is in Atlanta this weekend (SERE), so a couple of us (Kelley and I, mainly) will be working that this week. I’m sore as hell from working in the warehouse on Sunday, but a lot of volunteers chipped in to clean up a ton of stuff, which was much appreciated. We talk about logistical stuff like contracts, reviews, time tracking and the like. We’re also in the process of migrating over to our new blog software, so no new “Chambers of Love” or “Behind the Lines” this week while we switch all that over. We’re not leaving our LiveJournal fans behind, though – I’ll have more information for you on that when it’s time.
Today's Reason to Drink: This is a very important date for any publisher: February 23rd, 1455 is the traditional date for the publication of the Gutenberg Bible, the first Western book printed from movable type.