This Week's Work
* Mainly Alchemicals development.
* More Exalted errata this week and LJ entry on Wednesday.
* Scroll of Heroes should be back from editing
* Malfeas ready to go to press.
* Reading through the North to start art directing that.
* Danse Macabre development
* Ancient Mysteries- make adjustments
* Ancient Bloodlines- Layout.
World of Darkness
* Mage Tarot
* Adjust Immortals
* Getting Disease of an Evil Conscience to production.
* Proof the Scion Companion PDF extra.
* Proofing New Wave Requiem.
* Redlining Wolfsheim (EI, EI).
* Under the Skin SAS
* New Wave Requiem- Layout.
We talk about the Isle of Douchebag, as discovered by Erik the Red. The correct term for getting stabbed by Chad is a “chadectomy.” On the wall of our conference room is scribbled the following incantation: 8 x 5 x 4=16, under a picture of a satanic hoodie; I theorize that someone’s trying to summon demons in the conference room, but Russell points out that it would be more artistic if that were the case. Craig disappoints us by saying that there will be no mullet skill for New Wave Requiem. Brian, in a fit of anger (or clumsiness) knocks the webcam onto the floor, which then turns on ominously. Kelley brings up the Superman bloodline for Vampire again. Russell says that T-Rexes shouldn’t have boobs, but John disagrees. Russell counters with Vampire Vikings, Vol. V.
We talk about GenCon and what events we’ll be submitting this year, as well as interviews. There’s a little discussion about the upcoming features for the website, and some internal stuff about internal stuff.
Today's Reason to Drink: February 9, 1964: The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show.