This Week's Work
* Malfeas layout - Should be ready for initial proofing tomorrow and is still on schedule to go to the printer
* Scroll of Heroes - Art Directed. Coming to me for layout, art is coming in.
* The Compass of Celestial Directions, Vol. V--Malfeas
* The Compass of Terrestrial Directions, Vol. V--The North: Art notes
* The Manual of Exalted Power--The Alchemicals: art notes
* Exalted errata
* Ancient Bloodlines- Symbols all done, now to pound out the rest of layout.
* New Wave Requiem- Laying Out.
* Wicked Dead.
* The Danse Macabre.
Team World of Darkness
* Geist- layout brainstorming.
* Tarot deck layout.
* Dawn layout.
* Still working on contracting Signs of the Moon art.
* pdf Spirit Slayers for drive thru
* Getting art notes together for Geist.
Team Alternative Publishing
* Redlining Blood Drive SAS.
* Redlining Wolfshiem SAS.
* Disease of an Evil Conscience to production
* Receiving first drafts of Testament of Longinus today.
* today corrections on Seeds of Tomorrow
* Under the Skin
The meeting's a bit light today, as Russell's still in the process of moving, and John's recovering from his vacation. There's some controversy this Groundhog Day: General Beauregard Lee, PhD, predicts an early spring, but Punxsutawney Phil predicts six more weeks of winter. It's always annoying when pundits can't agree on the issues.
We learned a bit about a lot of the upcoming internal technology for us, but generally it's one of those weeks where there's not a lot going on, giving us an opportunity to focus on other things.
Today's Reason to Drink: It's Groundhog Day! Didn't you get that earlier?