* Approving sketches for Malfeas and answering artist emails on said book. That should go into layout soon.
* Checking to see what covers I still need to contract and get those contracted.
* Scroll of Heroes development
* Scroll of Heroes art notes
* [SEKRIT PROJECT] proposal write-up
* Exalted errata
* Working on The Danse Macabre.
* Ancient Mysteries: Need to do proofing and fix problems with the last chapter.
* Ancient Bloodlines: More roughing in layout. Symbols. Sign off on sketches that came in over the holidays.
* New Wave Requiem: Rough in layout and test 80’s page design.
Team World of Darkness
* Wolfsbane progressing along.
* Last 2 suits of the Mage Tarot are rolling in.
* Assembling Geist into a workable manuscript.
* Getting the right space together for the Tarot manual.
* working on immortals
Team Alternative Publishing
* Develop Ready-made PC groups
* Start working on Geist quickstart
* Prep Exalted SAS for editing
* Laying out Murder Will Out
* Getting Under the Skin to production
Well, we're back from the holidays, and everyone's moving a bit slow. Seems that Brian and I caught the same kind of death cold over New Year's, even though I haven't seen him since the 17th. Aaron gripes about the fact that people don't always address letters to the person they're supposed to go to, so he gets to open all the mail. We discuss the possibility that Steve Jobs is actually a robot, and the irony that he's probably powered by UNIX. Russell mentions how he was harassed about working on Requiem at the wedding he went to. Meanwhile, Jess wins the "most interesting holiday" award by spinning out in her car on Saturday and slamming into a concrete divide, only to find that her front and back driver's side corners were the only damage to the entire car (she's fine, BTW). John tells us we've been "Tom Sawyered," which sounds like something that should be on Chaney's list. Aaron is considering spending money to be dropped into the desert for a week with only a backpack full of supplies.
The meeting covered a lot of ground, including some exciting stuff going on with the web team in the future. We also talk a little about the 2009 and 2010 schedules, and open the door to some brainstorming next week. Some of us came with our requested New Year's resolutions, and read them aloud to
Today's Reason to Drink: It's Twelfth Night. Celebrate by having one shot for each day of Christmas.