This Week's Work
* Wrapping up the last of Malfeas development and sending the remainder to editing
* Starting Scroll of Heroes development
* Proofing Infernals
* Possibly proofing The Art of Exalted
* Infernals to proofing and to press
* Art directing Malfeas.
* Ancient Mysteries
* Ancient Bloodlines
Team World of Darkness
* Mainly getting Summoners out the door.
* Wolfsbane art is assigned
* Dawn art notes.
* Mage Tarot deck is progressing.
* Getting cover art for Signs of the moon (Book of Auspices) contracted.
* Swords at Dawn to editing.
* Geist is an ongoing thing, of course.
* Wrangling a manual for the Tarot deck.
* finishing up armory reloaded and getting it to press
Team Alternative Publishing
* Redlining Exalted SAS
* Under the Skin to production
* Redline Collection of Horrors scenes
* Waiting on cover for Spearfinger and final revisions to Block by Bloody Block.
The meeting starts with its usual high-brow commentary: Russell has a problem with his poops, so he's running a bit behind, but shows up and enters to announce very loudly: "Wang." Brian tells Chad about a blowgun that's also a knife. John talks about putting a Han Solo standee in the corner of the conference room, so people who glance out of the corner of their eye will see a shadow of someone trying to shoot them.
The Christmas party last Friday was fun, but sedate. I found a pair of Theron's Superman boxers on the fire extinguisher on Saturday, but nothing was broken as far as we could tell (I blame Brian's attempt to kill us all by playing dozens of versions of "Last Christmas" at lunch. Aaron told a story about his kids using the window in his office to spy on the party, and their attempts to speak Icelandic.
The holidays are starting to roll in, and people are going to start disappearing from the office. I'll lead the charge by leaving on the 17th for the UK.
I gave a brief summary of our alternative publishing sales. Also, four of our products are ranked in the top 15 on DriveThruRPG.com!
Today's Reason to Drink: On December 15th, 1960, Richard Paul Pavlick was arrested for attempting to blow up and assassinate the U.S. President-Elect, John F. Kennedy.