This Week's Work
* Proofing The Art of Exalted and perhaps The Manual of Exalted Power--The Infernals.
* Wrapping redlines on Scroll of Heroes
* Developing The Compass of Celestial Directions, Vol. V--Malfeas
* More errata this week
* Knocking the Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals into shape.Team Vampire
* Developing The Danse Macabre, incorporating comments Rich gave me.
* Ancient Mysteries work and getting artists nailed down.
* Ancient Bloodlines prep and art direction.Team World of Darkness
* Art Directing Wolfsbane.
* Getting Summoners out the door.
* Possibly art directing Swords at Dawn.
* Doing Swords at Dawn art notes for Aileen in the next day or two.
* Getting Dawn to editing.
* working on armory reloadedTeam Alternative Publishing
* Getting Block by Bloody Block out the door.
* Finishing redlines of Exalted SAS.
* Starting redlines on Collection of Horror scenes.
* Doing audio work for Collection of Horror scenes.
* More layout work on Spearfinger.
* Getting Eddy a PDF of Scroll of Fallen Races to put up on DriveThru.
Ethan was in the hospital for a few days last week. I walk in as he's explaining the story. He's okay now, but at one point the doctors did lose his blood. Russell mentions that he can't help but think of work when he had his blood drawn today. I mention the time that my wife and I had a lengthy conversation about disposing bodies in the middle of a restaurant (she's a physical anthropologist).
We talk a bit about some housekeeping elements -- getting the right forms in, making sure we're using the work diary right, and so on. There's some cool new developments coming on the website side, which are pretty awesome, as well as new steps to improve our collaboration with our co-workers in Reykjavik.
The Scion Companion went to press last Friday! (Normally I don't point out specific projects in this bit, but I've been working on that book for a year now, so I'm pleased to see it moving ever closer to being a reality.)
Our Christmas party is this Friday. We expect to go through a lot of booze and a lot of chili. I'm sure the usual pictures and videos will be around the net by early next week.
Today's Reason to Drink
: On December 8, 1609, the Biblioteca Ambrosiana
opened its reading room, making it only the second ever public library in Europe.